Volunteering is as easy as 1-2-3!
1. Complete an online orientation
- Read through the policies and procedures before taking a brief quiz to test your ReStore knowledge
- Once completed, we will contact you with details regarding serving at the ReStore
- Volunteers under 18 must have parent/guardian approval. Volunteers 14 or 15 years old must be accompanied by an adult. We cannot accept volunteers younger than 14 years old.
- If you need special accommodations or have trouble with the online orientation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Start volunteering
- You can volunteer any time during our business hours and commit as much time as you have to offer—no scheduling necessary.
- As a volunteer, you will complete a variety of vital tasks to ensure the ReStore runs effectively.
- While volunteering, you must wear closed toe shoes.
3. Help build homes and hope
- Your contributions help Habitat for Humanity of McLean County eliminate substandard housing in our community.
- Meet new people and potentially create lasting connections.
- You'll get rewards and a store discount once you volunteer enough hours.
Make a difference in our community
We could not operate our ReStore without the hard work and dedication of generous volunteers like you. Your work helps the ReStore support Habitat for Humanity of McLean County and our community as a whole.
Volunteer tasks can include cleaning and pricing items, greeting customers, or working at the register. We also love when you share your special skills in design, marketing, IT, sales, maintenance, etc. No minimum time commitment is required to become a volunteer. If you'd like to help build Habitat homes directly on a work site, find out how here.
Contact us at email@example.com.